This is a 25% Filler for the break listed below. 25% of the participants in the filler will receive a spot in the main break. The other 75% will not get into the break.
This is a filler for the following group break, which will contain the following products:
- 1 x 2017-18 Panini Revolution Hobby (https://breaks.slabd.com.au/product/2017-18-panini-revolution-random-teams/)
7 spots in the main beak will be made up of filler spots, where anyone who purchased a filler, will be placed into a randomiser, with an 25% chance of getting into the main break. Once all fillers are sold, everyone who purchased a filler will be placed into a randomiser and two dice will be rolled to determine the number of times the names are randomised. Upon completion, the top 7 names will be entered into the main break, where the randomisation process will occur for both names and teams.
**Note – spots available for fillers may be added or removed depending on demand for the break and/or fillers. This does not mathematically change your odds to to make it into the main break. **